Doctor found guilty of bad medical practice by State

When a medical error exists it is possible to prove it and have a civil case for money damages.  Typically a client will call Susan E. Loggans and ask if they have a medical malpractice case.  SEL & A has a  full time pysician working with the firm so a client can easily find out if they may have a claim.

In this case, the State investigated and it determined there had been imporoper medical treatment.  Now the road is clear to get the proper recovery for this improper treatment.

Comments (0)

Add a Comment

Allowed tags: <b><i><br>Add a new comment: